Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Neurosis



Okay, because it’s my goal to make the sludge section bigger than the black metal section, here is Neurosis’ album The Eye of Every Storm. I have to admit that it was kind of a hard thing for me to like, the first song didn’t much do it for me, but I kept listening and I was blown away. The song No River to Take Me Home is a favorite of mine, it’s heavy, it’s melodic, and it’s brooding. Neurosis was actually a band that took me a while to track down (much like Isis), and when I finally found it I had to listen a couple of times before it clicked. I am also giving the link to the album A Sun That Never Sets, which I haven’t had a chance to listen to yet, but I’m looking forward to.

Neurosis- Eye of Every Storm
Neurosis- A Sun That Never Sets

No comments: