Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

BEST DEATH METAL RELEASE OF ALL TIME!



Artist: Suffer
Country: Sweden
Genre:
Death Metal
Year:
1993
Album:
Global Warming

Download (Mediafire)
Download (Megaupload will upload later)
Download (Rapid...hahaha no)


I have always been hesitant on sharing this album to any one because I feel like only a handful of people deserve to hear this, but with the growing retarded Death Metal that is plaguing the scene, I think it is time for the kids to realize that Death Metal was never about Breakdowns and Slamming.

This is absolutely my favorite Death Metal release, only a couple of albums can match this one, Blood Freak's Multiplex Massacre, Lykathea Aflame's Elvenefris, Adramelech's Psychotasia and StarGazer's The Scream that Tore the Sky.

That's just my opinion of course....

No comments: