Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bongzilla



So Bongzilla is a stoner doom band out of Wisconsin. Yeah, I can't really say much about this band because 1) I only own two albums, and 2) it's not totally my style. Yeah. Obviously it's quite a bit of emphasis on the "stoner" aspect, they sing about legalization and other marijuana related shit, it's pretty cool. Apogee is a decent album, but most of the songs on it are live, so they sound pretty shitty, but the songs that are studio sound really good. Amerijuanican is their latest album, and it's not half bad, if I don't say so myself. Cool band all around, again, it's not totally my style, but I like it nonetheless, just gotta check 'em out and make up your own mind. This is another band that Dixie is in, the man gets around.

Apogee
Amerijuanican

No comments: