Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Anaal Nathrakh



Here is The Codex Necro by English black metal duo Anaal Nathrakh. This album was released in 2001, being their third release. I'm not a huge black metal fan, I don't describe myself as kvlt, grimm, or frostbitten. And as such there isn't much the black metal scene has to offer me, sure I like the artistic sounds of bands such as Nifelheim and Mayhem. And maybe a few others like Godless Cruelty. But I'm no huge on the scene like some of the other contributors/most of the metal forum. However, Anaal Nathrakh is a band I can readily get in to, they mix together industrial, death metal, and grindcore onto a black metal palette. I figured this album would be appropriate since Halloween is fast approaching, and this music is very grimm and kvlt, not so frostbitten, but it is grimm and kvlt.

The Codex Necro

No comments: