Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Buzzardstein



So I was in the metal forum one day and bam, there's this post by a guy named Bassenstein, pretty cool dude. He's talking about his sludge project out of Vicksburg, Mississippi that they call Buzzardstein. So I download it, thinking it can't be that bad. I was wrong. It was fucking fantastic, it was so much better than I thought it might have been. So I'm posting the 3 song demo on here, the tracks include Nothing To Lose, Problem Solved, and RMFA. This is some serious shit, I'm astounded that these guys aren't signed yet, and I hope they make it. It reminds me a lot of Rwake, vocal wise, and reminds me of Weedeater, instrumental wise.

Buzzardstein Live Demo
Myspace

No comments: