Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Buzzov*en



Here is a Buzzov*en album. You might already be a fan, or have heard of Buzzov*en. I offer up the album …At a Loss which was their ninth album, cut in 1998. Buzzov*en is considered one of the founders of the genre of sludge metal, behind EyeHateGod. This was Dixie Dave’s first band; he went on to join up into Bongzilla, Weedeater, and Sourvein, all big names on the scene. I can’t really tell you much about this album, as I only just got it myself, I’ve managed to give a couple of songs a listen, and it’s got a lot of feedback, the vocals remind me of Dax Riggs when he’s singing, he’s got that painful wailing going on, and it reminds me of Electric Wizard when he’s screaming. It’s very, very doomy.

I'll probably be upping some more albums soon.

...At a Loss

No comments: