Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Japanese Hardcore at its Best!



The era was the 80's, the time when Metal bands were heralded as Gods, the time when Punk introduced Hardcore, the time when nobody give shit about your hair, the time when eastern europe got sick of of being equal with each other, and the time when Lucas released the last two episodes of Star Wars....Yeah, good times the 80's was..Too bad I wasn't born until 1990.

Anyway, what I have here is G.I.S.M, one of the, if not BEST Hardcore band that the land of the rising sun ever produced.

What I'm going to share with you assholes here is the original pressing of G.I.S.M's DETESTation, which is out of print and sought after by collectors who aren't afraid to cough up a couple of Jeffersons.
A copy of this shit could reach up to $800 and I'm not fucking with you here.

Anyway, I'm a bit drunk and I don't have much time, so here.


PS. Antonio only listens to slow boring shit, also say it like a man FUCK YOU! I still love you though.

ARTIST: G.I.S.M
ALBUM: DETESTation
GENRE: Hardcore
COUNTRY: Japan



TRACKLIST:

1. Endless Blockades for the Pussyfooter
2.
Death Agonies and Screams
3.
A.B.C. Weapons
4. Nih Nightmare
5. Document One
6. (Tere Their) Syphillitic Vagina's to Pieces
7. Nuclear Armed Hogs
8.
Anthem
9. Shoot to Kill [from v/ The Punx Casette]
10. Aahb (G.I.S.M. stereo split)
11.
Choke (G.I.S.M. stereo split)


Megaupload

PSS: The last three tracks are hidden in one 45 minute
track.

No comments: