Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

BEAUTIFUL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...





Artist: Sigur Ros
Album: Takk
Genre: Post-Rock / Shoegaze


Download (Windiafire)
Download (Megawinload)



Notes:
Simply the best band EVER. Saeglopur was my first song from Sigur Ros and If I remember correctly I heard the song back in 05 or something, but never really bothered checking out the band. A year later and I ran to Sigur Ros once again during a random conversation with a friend. I read reviews and stuff about how beautiful the band is and I knew I HAD to check them out with this kind of hype....
I guess you know what happens after that.

This btw is still my favorite album, though I haven't checked the latest release from the band.

No comments: