Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Def Leppard



Okay, admittedly Def Leppard is NOT my favorite band in the world. I don't care for them, but you guys might have more use of it than me. Pyromania opens with a strong song, Rock Rock (Till You Drop) is one of the best rock songs of the 80s, the rest of the album is strong, it keeps it going in the same pace and style. I enjoy a few songs off the album, but Def Leppard just isn't my cup of tea. Listen to it, if you enjoy it good, if not you can join the club. Part of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, Def Leppard came out with an EP and have been rockin since.

Pyromania

1 comment:

Unknown said...

While I don't mind you 'hot-linking' to the image on my server, it would be nice if you offered a link back to the site, www.livebrum.co.uk

Cheers
Josh