Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature


BAND: Ossein
COUNTRY: United States of America
ALBUM: Declination
GENRE: Atmospheric / Experimental / Black Metal / Post-Rock (IMO)




Notes:
I've seen a rise in Farmer/Liberal Black Metal discussion lately, mainly by people who are mislead as to what Black Metal is.

So I decided to post this little gem. A band 3 years younger than their Cherry Picking counterparts and one that is very enjoyable as far as opinions go.

The band is VERY original and isn't one that would rip their Wisconsin (Correct me if I'm wrong) Bonfire marshmallow eating counterpart Wolves in the Throne Room, but there certainly are a few influence here and there and if you've never heard of WitTR you'd think that these guys do it better than WitTR.

They also have the same Ideals (If you're into Musical Ideologies) They're both Leftists or somesort... Yeah, just thought I'd throw that in there..

Yadda Yadda Yadda insert more text that no one would read...

Oh, I tried to find my high res album pic but failed so forgive me, guys. Have their band pic and logo instead.



EDIT: The post below this awesome btw, so check it out.

No comments: