Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Assück - Anticapital


Band: Assück
Album: Anticapital
Year: 1992
Genre: Grind/Death Metal
Country: Bush Doctrine

Alrighty, this album has a funny story behind it. One of my last international school trips hit me up with Prague, where I found an awesome shabby record store which held tons of awesome Sludge, Death, Grind, Punk etc records. I didn't have much money, as usual, so I grabbed Assück's Misery Index. Only when I got home, I noticed that the guy who runs the shop had put in an Anticapital disc, epic lulz.

Anyway, this is very short but very ... grinding. Guess it shows that good stuff can happen too when a couple of hardcore guys pick up a guitar and play Death Metal.

Evoke.

No comments: