Powered By Blogger

Black Circle

Black Circle of Gaia is on life support.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Lets get down to business... and sillyness


Great post-hardcore band DC born and breed. If your a post-hardcore fan I would recommend you check these guys out because their not here to disappoint!

Kerosene 454 - At Zero

When I first bought this album about 6 years ago I couldn't keep it out of the tape player. Every morning on my paperoute this thing was in the cassette player wreaking of rock and roll goodness! This was really the album that set off my quest for great and unique music which with its quirky songs such ass "Who was in my room last night", "The Annoying Song", "The Wooden Song", "Ballad of a Naked Man" and so many more. Most have heard a bit of the surfers before but to me this album is their greatest achievement and I hope that it will find a place in your heart like it has mine. Anyway... Lets rock.

The Butthole Surfers - Independent Worm Saloon

No comments: